CLEARANCE SALE! Buy 1 Get 2 Free
NEVER AGAIN TOUCH A PUBLIC DOOR HANDLE, TOILET SEAT, ATM, OR KEYPAD
We can’t 100% completely avoid germs when we are out in public. When we’re out in the public sphere, deadly microbes are everywhere. As the world begins to open up, we must exercise extreme caution. Our Hygiene Key allows us to interact safely with the outside world because it eliminates contact with germ-riddled surfaces.
WHY DO YOU NEED THIS???
To Reduce The Number Of Surfaces You Touch Each Day!!!
What are the Different Ways you can use the Key?
- To Open Doors – eliminate the need to ever touch a public restroom door handle again
- Credit Card Payment Machines at Stores – How many people have touched the same key pad prior to you? So Gross! You can even use the key to sign your name on the screen
- ATM Machines – Nope! Never touch an ATM machine again with the Hygiene Key
- Elevator Buttons – Live or work in a building with an elevator? No need for your finger to ever press a button again – use the Hygiene key instead!
- Disgusting Toilet Seats & Flush Buttons – Forget about ever having to touch one again!
- Supermarket Freezer Doors – yep, you probably never even thought of that one
- Public Trash Bins – This one is a no brainer
- Gas Pumps – Sure, you can use the Hygiene Key for that too
- Light Switches, Handles, Touchscreens, Grocery Carts, and so many more!
The Vital Supply Hygiene Key is made in the U.S.A. out of brass and zinc alloy. Brass material is antimicrobial in nature and was designed to offer a more germ-free way to open doors and use shared surfaces like checkout screens or ATMs by working as a stylus and button pusher.
Great for Children to Use at School in bathrooms, drinking fountains, to open classroom doors
Our door opener tool includes a hook for easy hanging in pockets, belt straps, bags or purses; also includes a small hole for a key chain.
Safe & Easy To Use
Slip the Hygiene Key on your key chain and keep it with you wherever you go. You’ll appreciate the ease with which you can push and pull doors open, punch in your bank code at the ATM, choose your floor in an elevator, use the self-checkout at the supermarket, and more––all without touching anything but the key.
The intelligent design features a hook that latches onto door handles to enable easy opening. The flat end acts as your fingertip so you don’t have to touch filthy surfaces, like elevator buttons, and it won’t damage buttons or screens. Simply insert your finger in the comfortable loop and you have a germ-free anchor to the world.
100%! Love it! Ingenious idea!!!
Used it for opening doors, pushing buttons.
These are great for opening doors with, signing your name on the keypads at grocery stores etc. I had some badge holders and removed the plastic part that would hold the badge and kept the metal circle and opened it up enough to get it in the hole on the key and closed it back . Then I can just atttach it to my pants. The holder has about a 2ft line so you never have to remove it. The wife has one attached to her purse. I just wipe my off at the end of the day with alcohol wipes. Definitely recommend it.
I ordered these for my whole family. I use an elevator everyday at work so this should prove very useful and easily attached to my key chain.
What a life saver. I use for opening doors, signing for purchases.