NEVER AGAIN TOUCH A PUBLIC DOOR HANDLE, TOILET SEAT, ATM, OR KEYPAD
We can’t 100% completely avoid germs when we are out in public. When we’re out in the public sphere, deadly microbes are everywhere. As the world begins to open up, we must exercise extreme caution. Our Hygiene Key allows us to interact safely with the outside world because it eliminates contact with germ-riddled surfaces.
WHY DO YOU NEED THIS???
To Reduce The Number Of Surfaces You Touch Each Day!!!
What are the Different Ways you can use the Key?
- To Open Doors – eliminate the need to ever touch a public restroom door handle again
- Credit Card Payment Machines at Stores – How many people have touched the same key pad prior to you? So Gross! You can even use the key to sign your name on the screen
- ATM Machines – Nope! Never touch an ATM machine again with the Hygiene Key
- Elevator Buttons – Live or work in a building with an elevator? No need for your finger to ever press a button again – use the Hygiene key instead!
- Disgusting Toilet Seats & Flush Buttons – Forget about ever having to touch one again!
- Supermarket Freezer Doors – yep, you probably never even thought of that one
- Public Trash Bins – This one is a no brainer
- Gas Pumps – Sure, you can use the Hygiene Key for that too
- Light Switches, Handles, Touchscreens, Grocery Carts, and so many more!
The Vital Supply Hygiene Key is made in the U.S.A. out of brass and zinc alloy. Brass material is antimicrobial in nature and was designed to offer a more germ-free way to open doors and use shared surfaces like checkout screens or ATMs by working as a stylus and button pusher.
Great for Children to Use at School in bathrooms, drinking fountains, to open classroom doors
Comfortable, Compact & Durable
Our utility key is slightly finish with rounded edges in the finger slot for utmost comfort.
Our door opener tool includes a hook for easy hanging in pockets, belt straps, bags or purses; also includes a small hole for a key chain.
Safe & Easy To Use
Slip the Hygiene Key on your key chain and keep it with you wherever you go. You’ll appreciate the ease with which you can push and pull doors open, punch in your bank code at the ATM, choose your floor in an elevator, use the self-checkout at the supermarket, and more––all without touching anything but the key.
The intelligent design features a hook that latches onto door handles to enable easy opening. The flat end acts as your fingertip so you don’t have to touch filthy surfaces, like elevator buttons, and it won’t damage buttons or screens. Simply insert your finger in the comfortable loop and you have a germ-free anchor to the world.
Although you may want to occasionally wipe it down for peace of mind, the brass hygiene key disinfects itself so you don’t need to. Even as germs from surfaces transfer to the key, they don’t stand a chance.
How Does It Work?
Enjoy a little science? This hygiene key looks simple but it has powerful properties that defend against germs to keep them literally out of your hands.
Brass contains copper, which is a natural antimicrobial that self-sanitizes. That means it will kill germs that touch its surface. We’ve used copper and its alloys, such as brass, throughout history to cure medical problems and protect ourselves from epidemics.
Copper releases ions––electrically charged particles––that counteract superbugs. When microbes land on the surface of the key through touch, sneezing, or other organic particulates, those ions protect in 3 ways:
- Prevent cell respiration, effectively suffocating the microbes
- Damage the cell membrane of the bacteria or virus ultimately killing the microbe
- Destroy the inner RNA & DNA thereby preventing mutation
This intelligent tool eradicates deadly microbes before they have the chance to multiply, mutate, and harm you.
For Anyone Who Wants To Protect Their Health
The Hygiene Key is essential for anyone who is serious about protecting their personal health and safety. Because it also reduces the spread of harmful germs, the Hygiene Key aids public health and safety too. If you work in the public sphere, you’re at higher risk for exposure to contagious illnesses and require next level protection you can’t get from a pencil or piece of tissue.
Use in offices, public transportation, ATMs, elevators, self-checkouts, drive-thrus, and more––anywhere you have to open a door or touch a button or screen.
The Hygiene Key eliminates the need for unnecessary contact. It’s critical now, but extremely useful all the time, to reduce contamination and stop the spread of illness.
Available in Gold or Silver Color
100%! Love it! Ingenious idea!!!
I ordered these for my whole family. I use an elevator everyday at work so this should prove very useful and easily attached to my key chain.
What a life saver. I use for opening doors, signing for purchases.
I use this for every thing, ATM'S, Doors, handles, etc. I'm so glad that I brought this.